Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I'm loving right now

Heres a girly list of things I'm in love with at the moment. This is what a trip to the mall will do to me.

I'm always in love with Betsey Johnson however I was ready to shell out the money today to buy some of her new pieces of jewelry. I thought the owl brooch would be adorable on my winter coat.



Every time I go into Sephora, I'm drooling over all the makeup I can't afford. I'm in love with Kat Von D's new Tattoo Chronicles Palette complete with eyeshadow, eyelashes, and perfume!

 And speaking of perfume, I never met a Philosophy fragrance I didn't like. One whiff of Eternal Grace, and I was in love. It's still lingering on my jacket. Sooo good!

 

1 comment:

  1. Betsye Johnson is fab! Love that owl brooch,it would look gorgeous on anything.
    I'd be interested in that recipe for your black bean tortilla pie,if poss?!
    :)

    ReplyDelete