Monday, July 5, 2010

Make a cake like Duff!

I am a HUGE fan of Duff Goldman and Charm City Cakes. For those of you who don't know, Duff owns the most awesome custom cake shop called Charm City Cakes right here in Baltimore. They also have their own show on Food Network called Ace of Cakes. Week after week we get to see the truly amazing cake creations that the talented staff make for happy customers. Last year I was lucky enough to meet some of them at a book signing at Barnes & Noble.



This past week, I found out that Duff came out with his own line of baking supplies...and I'm not talking about just pans and spatulas, but actual cake mixes, fondant, and really awesome things called 'cake tattoos'. Being someone who loves to bake, this is a dream come true. Michaels (the craft store) is carrying these products or you can get them from Duff.com. It seems like most of the stuff I wanted to try is sold out already but once I get my hands them I will let you know! Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment