Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

My friend took me out yesterday for an all day birthday extravaganza (and I mean all day, I was gone for 12 hours!) It started with brunch, of course a birthday cupcake, and a visit to an antique mall. After than we went shopping in Fells Point where I found the Tom Green Show on DVD and made an appointment for my new tattoo! Best gifts to self ever! I also received other awesome gifts like a new Betsey Johnson watch, and the Daria DVDS from my hubby. I managed to get myself drunk on way too many margaritas and woke up with the worst hangover. It was such a fun day that on top of all that, we even squeezed in a thrift store stop and I found some cute dresses. After all that excitement, I'm kind of looking forward to a more relaxing day. Maybe dinner and a movie? Birthdays can be so tiring...


P.S- You know you're in Baltimore when shop windows have framed photos of John Waters in them. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment