Sunday, August 29, 2010

She's my cherry pie...


I made cherry pie today! I was going to make it all from scratch but realized that would take too long (since I wanted to make 2) and that cherries are kind of expensive when you need something like 4 pounds of them. So I settled for premade dough and canned cherry filling. It satisfied my craving for pie so I would say it worked out just fine. One pie is for me and one pie is going to work!

On a side note, my liking for cherry pie didn't really come until I got my Twin Peaks DVDs and would watch the series while eating pie. If you haven't seen it, Agent Cooper really enjoys a good piece of pie. And on another side note, our dog Cooper is named after him! Obviously, this is pretty much my favorite show.

 

1 comment:

  1. Mmm. Pie! Cherry pie doesn't seem to be all that popular in Australia, though. And cherry flavoured things aren't, either. That makes me sad as I love synthetic cherry flavour. Hehe.
    -Andi x
    PS I love Twin Peaks, too!

    ReplyDelete