Saturday, October 2, 2010

Crafty Bastards!

Wow, today was amazing! Crafty Bastards far exceeded my expectations. It was quite possibly the largest craft show I've been to and the most fun. Mark and I brought our neighbor Robert and his daughter Emma. We had such a great time looking at all the awesome handmade stuff and its so nice to see all the familiar faces from past shows. Giant Dwarf is always a favorite of mine, so I bought a cute headdband and a "What Would Amy Sedaris Do?" shirt.


Of course we had to have some cupcakes and then some of us got our faces painted.


However, the best part by far was meeting Jay, the winner of Project Runway Season 1 (one of my favorite seasons and contestants!) He was so sweet and friendly and complimented me on my outfit and said how beautiful I was. I introduced him to my husband Mark and he said if he had a wife, he would want her to look like me. It was an awesome experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment