Monday, March 22, 2010

Craigslist

I have an obsession with Craigslist! No joke, if I'm super bored with nothing else to do, I just start looking up random things on there. Anything from furniture to jobs. It just helps the time go by and once in a while I actually find something. I found our amazing vintage couch via Craigslist from a sweet couple in DC for only $30! My most recent find are a pair of vintage orange chairs which we just picked up yesterday. The seller lived about 10 minutes away and it was a very pleasant transaction. I love Craigslist! Here is a photo of the lovely chairs in their new home.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm waiting for a CL guy to come pickup my old wardrobe today. We'll see if he shows.

    Tried to trade it for a bottle of wine, but no dice. It's amazing how much more interest you get on the 'free' list.

    ReplyDelete