Monday, March 29, 2010

Summer Sandals

For years and years I never wore sandals. I thought my feet were gross and didn't want ANYONE seeing them. I'm pretty much over that now and last year started buying cute summer sandals to pair with vintage dresses. The tricky thing is that they need to look somewhat vintage, too even if they are not. I recently bought these beauties at my local Marshalls for only $30.

They are made by Clarks which to me means comfortable. A major plus. I found out later that they come on other colors but I'm pleased with the black. I am, however, on the prowl for a cute brown pair. These are in the running so far...









1 comment:

  1. Hard to go wrong with Clarks. They're pretty timeless. We're considering a pair of their bucks for ourselves this summer.

    ReplyDelete