Sunday, October 4, 2009

First order of business...

I've decided to become more 'internet savvy'. I thought Facebook & Etsy were enough, but I've recently created a Twitter account and now this. I wanted to have an extra outlet to share things I'm obsessed with...there are thousands of them, and to have a place to make note of all the cool things I find on the web. So here it goes.

While flipping through Nylon at work the other day, I came across this gem.






Amazing for soooo many reasons. First of all at first glance its extremely cute, yes, but look again...there are tiny images of Courtney Love from back in the day all over it! Apparently she teamed up with Hysteric Glamour to create this masterpiece, however I can't find it anywhere to purchase and I fear that if I did find it, the cost would be outrageous. It is no secret that I have been in love with Courtney since who knows when and lately I've been having combat boot, baby doll dress moments and I kind of wish it was '94 again. I would like to relive that and somehow not be only 10 years old. Speaking of this, I picked up this awesome book at work the other day and I've been raving about it ever since.


Its pretty much just photos, but its fun to look at. I think I used to have some of them taped to my walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment