Monday, May 3, 2010

Broken Air Conditioner!

So our central air unit has crapped out on us once again! This makes me very cranky and unhappy. Its 80 degrees in the condo today and climbing by the minute. As I type this, I'm sitting in front of the rotating fan trying not to croak. I don't think Cooper likes the heat either, seeing that he won't stop panting! 

 Cooper, one hot doggie!


In hopes of staying cool, I put on this vintage mini dress I've had forever and some leggings, threw on a headband since my hair hates humidity, and decided to wear my brand new necklace from Double Dutch Boutique. Also planning on bringing some of my cupcakes into work...I'm sure they will disappear in 5 seconds.


Heres to hoping that the AC gets fixed soon and I will be able to sleep through the night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment