Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gotta have these!

I have an unhealthy obsession with chairs. Last year I was lucky enough to find a cheap pair of Eames chairs (my favorite!) at a local antique shopOf course they aren't in mint condition, but they're good enough for me and I can finally say that I own some Eames chairs!



So, coming across "The Modern Furniture Limited Edition Collectionon Miniatures.com was like a dream. These chairs are authentic reproductions of some of my favorite chairs from the 20th century...only they're miniature and fit for a dollhouse! They are made of high quality plastic and look just like the real things. I may not play with dollhouses anymore, but I want all of these to put on display in my house!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have friends who have the full set of these in their house. They are kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete