Sunday, April 25, 2010

Annapolis...and cupcakes!

I had nothing planned for today but a good friend called me and needed to get out of the house so I agreed. We ended up in our states beautiful capitol, Annapolis. The streets are lined with pretty shop windows, restaurants of varieties of cuisines, and lots of happy people with their doggies! I must say, there were lots of dogs down there today, which I loved seeing. You can walk all the way down to the end of the main street, which of course is where the bay is. I'm sure that when the weather is nice, sitting by the bay is a great spot to relax. But for today, we pretty much did some window shopping and had some good food. We ate dinner at a delicious thai/sushi restaurant (which I unfortunately can't remember the name of) and enjoyed some pineapple fried rice with shrimp. But I must say, my favorite part of the trip was our stop at Nostalgia Cupcake where I devoured the tastiest red velvet cupcake I think I have ever had. So all in all, if I got anything out of today, its that Annapolis= yummy cupcakes!



And being that I have a cupcake obsession (which you may be able to take note of in that photo), I had to bring a cupcake home for later (which I just ate). This yummy cupcake was filled with chocolate and topped with blue frosting and sprinkles!!!

If you want to learn more about downtown Annapolis or want to plan a visit, please visit this website: www.visitannapolis.org

No comments:

Post a Comment