Friday, April 2, 2010

Thrifty Finds

So yesterday was thrift store Thursday again and I found some awesome things! Some things to keep and some for the shop.



This nearly brand new white and black polka dot dress...fits perfectly and will be getting lots of wear this summer.


This vintage red and white gingham blouse....also fits perfectly.



These adorable vintage wallets.

There are lots more things that I will be adding to the shop this weekend. In the meantime, I'm trying to experiment with casual work wear. I work in the receiving department at Barnes & Noble now and I usually wear a tshirt and jeans, something that was a drastic change for me and I'm still getting used to. I'm trying to find some casual dresses and skirts that will look cute with a pair of sneakers and will be comfortable enough for unboxing tons of books. Heres today dress minus the belt and oxfords:



Close up of print:


This 90's Express dress was also a thrift store find. Its got the grungy feel that I like but also kinda retro looking so it works. Also light and airy enough for todays gorgeous weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment