Friday, April 16, 2010

Thrifty Finds

I recently went to Fells Point in Baltimore and stopped in Killer Trash. Its a hole in the wall vintage shop that I had luck in before so I was hopeful that I would find something again. I did! This cute little summer dress only cost me $5!

It happened to be on a rack outside that I checked before I went in. The zipper needed to be sewn back on and was unwearable as is. Thanks to my sewing skills, it was brought back to life! I'm not really used to wearing dresses with a drop waist, but this one has built in shorts so its really comfortable for work.

Since yesterday was thrift store Thursday, I got some good finds there as well. A pair of awesome vintage brown cateye glasses with rhinestones for only $1.50! I really like them so I'm going to try my best to get my prescription lenses in them. I also found a pretty silver necklace with a letter 'T' on it.
There will also be a couple more things added to the shop in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment