Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Brooklyn, Here We Come....Hopefully

As I have mentioned before, Mark and I are going to New York for our 1 year wedding anniversary, particularly to the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. Since it is an outdoor event, we will only be making the trek out if the weather is nice (fingers crossed that it will be beautiful!). I can't stop thinking about the 300 vendors, the free workshops, the prizes, and the possibility of meeting some famous crafters. And of course the fact that I can spend the day in New York with my wonderful husband.



 Seeing that there maybe time to do some other things in Brooklyn while we are there, anyone have any suggestions on where some good shopping can be found or yummy places to eat? I believe we will be close to Willamsburg so if you are familiar to the area, please help a girl out!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know williamsburg very well, but I do know Park Slope area if you'd like to come over that direction.

    ReplyDelete