Friday, June 4, 2010

Married 1 Year!

The happiest day of my life was when I married this guy...


Our wedding seems like it was just yesterday but actually it will be 1 year tomorrow. We will eat our 1 year old cake and hopefully enjoy a day trip to New York.

Appropriately enough, I had a dream that I was back in Austin, TX last night. This is where we had a blast on our honeymoon.



It needs to be said that Mark is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He puts up with my crazy self and would do anything for me. He can always make me laugh and hes by best friend. He is without a doubt the best husband I've ever had. :)


If you would like to revisit out wedding day please go here: Offbeat Bride.

4 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!

    my husband & i just had our first year on may 15th. it's funny how time flies!

    i also looooved offbeat bride in my wedding planning. such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures on offbeat bride are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, congratulations and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete