Saturday, June 19, 2010

Clip on Earrings...for your Shoes!!

This has been a very crazy weekend to say the least. Mark is on a softball team and usually comes home with a new injury every week. This week happened to be the worst one yet...a broken hand. The same night I locked my keys in my car overnight. Of course we couldn't locate the spare key because it was also in the car. (Don't ask.) So I've pretty much been lounging around the house with him, taking naps together, watching tv, cleaning the house, and making cookies. It was nice to relax these last couple days after the night we had. 

While at the thrift store the other day, I noticed a pair of shoe clips. They were cute black bows and I contemplated buying them but left without them. While browsing Modcloth, I noticed that the shoe clip trend must be coming back because they had quite a few. Here are some of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment