Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Tattoo?


I've been toying with the idea of a new tattoo for years now. I always come back to the cupcake idea. Other than a flamingo, I can't really think of anything more appropriate. I have an obsession with these cute little baked goods and I think I'm ready to make it a permanent one. I'm trying to make it a birthday present so we will see if it works. What I know for sure is that it will need to have a retro vibe, aqua frosting, a cute bow, possibly a cherry,and hopefully a little flamingo topper like the ones on my wedding cupcakes pictured on the left. I've been researching online to find some examples of what I would like it to look like. Heres what I found:






My favorites being the first and third ones for obvious reasons but they are all pretty cute. I also came across a bakery in NJ, Sweet Avenue Bakeshop, that gives out free cupcakes to customers with a cupcake tattoo. Even more reason to get one? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment