Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things right now:


This awesome vintage 1950's day dress found from my favorite flea market for only $10! I ended up getting 3 that day but this is by far my favorite plus it fits really well!


John Waters new book, Role Models. Part biography, part mish-mash of random people that have inspired him (his role models!). If I wrote a book like this he would be my first chapter! I think I will bring him some lovely striped socks when I see him in September.


This yummy black bean pie (recipe from Martha Stewart, of course). Because Mark doesn't like black beans, this has been my lunch and dinner for the past few days and I don't mind one bit. Its delicious!




Also really looking forward to Honfest this weekend!!! I love big hair and the smell of hairspray in the streets!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment