Thursday, June 24, 2010

Etsy Lovin'

Its no secret that I love Etsy. Without Etsy I wouldn't be able to have my own shop or see some of the most talented people's work from around the world (or their awesome vintage finds for me to buy and wear).

That being said, here are some of my favorite Etsy sellers. All of them are in the indie craft show circuit and I get really excited when I can see their work in person!


Girls Can Tell  makes "awesome housewares for geeks and everyone else". I was gifted a set of tea towels with a cute sewing machine diagram design on them and fell in love. There are tons of diagram designs from anything like robots to kitchen appliances. Like I said, I have the tea towels but there are coasters, totebags, and much more!


Giant Dwarf  makes eco-friendly felt headpieces and if you're lucky you can spot a few lovely bags. The Rosette Fascinator is gorgeous and was actually featured in Anthropologie catalogs! You can the them attached to a headband or elastic, whichever you prefer! 



Tiger Lilly is part of the Baltimore Etsy Street Team and I come across them at all the local craft shows being that I am right here in Baltimore. You will find beautiful cooper jewelery made with pieces found in nature such as acorns and cute vinyl button rings. I have a few of button rings myself!



 Please visit these sellers on Etsy and if you are lucky enough to see them at a craft show, say hello and buy some of their work!

No comments:

Post a Comment